If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: A regular home game
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Friday, February 04, 2005

A regular home game

Finally the networking has paid off and I've been able to locate a regular home game only 20 minutes away! Starting next Tuesday we will be playing a $40 NLHE tournament, followed by a $3/$6 limit cash game. I played with the organizer two weeks ago and he seems like a good guy and I think I'm looking forward to the social aspect of this home game as much as the oportunity to fine tune my live game play.

Stay tuned for results.

Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home