If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: The blogger's tournament
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The blogger's tournament

Well, I did it. Before I could talk myself out of it I made a reservation for a trip to Las Vegas June 3-7 just to play in the blogger's tournament and to see some top players in action. I've been reading these blogs for a long time and I'd love to meet some of the faces behind the words.

Oh....and play a little poker.

Wish me good cards (and a little luck)!

Information on this tournament can be found at:

http://www.upforanything.net/poker/archives/000968.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Drats and Rats! We're not flying in until the 16th! Sounds like fun though...

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home