If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: I folded a straight flush.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Monday, March 07, 2005

I folded a straight flush.

I’m playing $1/$2 limit hold em and am dealt 74c in the big blind. Five limpers are in so I see the flop for free. The flop is K35 all clubs. I flop a flush and bet out and get two callers. The turn is another club so I bet, get called, and raised. Damn it. One of them has the queen or ace or any card bigger than a 7 and my little flush is beat. As I am clicking the fold button it registers, that’s the six of clubs.

I have a straight flush.

Click.

Fold.

Shit.

Only on line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home