If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: Painful truth update
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Painful truth update

I know if I keep doing this I will have to stay honest with myself about money won or lost playing poker:

2005 on line totals:
April 30, -- $179
May 30, -- $375
June 30 -- $610

Okay..... I'm not the Internet Poker Pro, but anything in the black is good.

reed 'em

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Sweet! I had to "reset" my bankroll after the WPBT Vegas trip, as I sucked out my entire online cash roll to go to Vegas. It looked damn good before then though!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Did you make any of the WSOP games while you were there? We watched 10 days worth, it was a blast! Played in the Bally's poker room and left w/ a stack of cash. Sweet.

Glad to hear you're still playing!

Kim
kimdergarten.modblog.com

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home