If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: Painful truth update:
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Painful truth update:

2005 on line totals:

April 30, -- $179
May 30, -- $375
June 30 -- $610
July 30 -- $1197
August 30 -- $1227
September 30-- $1337
October 30 -- $1514

This month's total post is a little early but fall break is upon us and I'll be traveling to Palm Springs California for a few days and will not likely have a chance to play before then. I cfontinue to grind out a little extra money each month and rewarded myself with a new mp3 player.

I hope to play some brick and mortar poker in California and will post the results.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I lost all my links and haven't been able to find your blog for ages! Glad to hear you are still playing. I need to read clear back to your vegas trip and see if you did as well as I ;)

Did you make any of the WSOP while you were there?

Still playin, still winning too!

Kim

12:32 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ok, I've been reading your blog. You play a whole lot more online than I do, I play more live games & tourneys. Over the weekend I was playing in an online tourney. I was in the top 4 the whole time in chips, but really have trouble when I can't see/touch/smell/hear the stack in front of me. I made 2 stupid bets, without thinking (I've done it before) and poof, ended up coming in 12 out of 2000. Any tips on what I can do to make those cyber-chips as real as the ones I have in front of me when I'm sitting at the table?

Thanks

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home