If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: Back at the pub
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back at the pub

I was dealt my first Royal Flush at the pub tonight, made it to the final table, finally finishing 5th out of 36. Not bad. Maybe the good luck will hold until Vegas!

Only 5 days until I leave for the WSOP :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home