If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: Call me killer
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Call me killer

I have been absolutely KILLING the 6 player SNG's lately. Out of the last 20 games I've won a solid 50 percent and placed in the top two 75 percent of the time.

My run certainly won't last, but it makes me feel like I know what I'm doing.

Only 23 days until I leave for Las Vegas :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home