A Funny Game
Three SNG's in a row I make it to the top three with second getting paid and first claiming a larger game token, and I bust out in third holding the best hands. Then, I accidentally call a raise instead of folding because I'm sending a text to my son and hit the wrong button. I catch a two outer (a deuce to make it worse) and scoop a pot that I had no right to be in.
Let's hope I'm still laughing when I hit the WSOP!
My plans for the summer are laid and the tickets are paid.... for. It shapes up like this:
1. Out of school for the summer May 23.
2. Head to Las Vegas to play in the Omaha 8/b game that starts on June 3rd.
3. Off to Belize to volunteer again for about three weeks beginning June 9th.
4. Summer training for the textbook company I work for part time for a few days in Atlanta at the end of July.
5. Tickets in hand to see Eric Clapton, Tom Petty, and Jimmy Buffett at the Verizon Wireless Music Center, one of the country's premier outdoor music venues.
6. The motorcycle is tuned and ready to ride.
I strive for balance in my life and my goals reflect that. We'll have to see if it pays off as I get my feet wet at the WSOP this year.