If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: A Day At The Races
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Day At The Races


It was a beautiful day for a 500 mile race and having seats overlooking the first row of cars was simply amazing. For an Indy 500 virgin, having the chance to sit so close to the action and also spend a day schmoozing in Fuzzy Zoeller's suite made for an unforgetable experience!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home