If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: T minus one month
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

T minus one month

I just realized that the Vegas trip is only one month away! It's become a yearly ritual to tuck my poker bankroll into my undies and travel to Sin City during the World Series of Poker to observe the best of the best and to win a few dollars here and there.

Last year I was all-in on my first hand. I can do without a repeat, but since I won.... bring it on!

What's a blog without a good story. I hope to bring one back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home