If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: Spring Break anyone?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Spring Break anyone?

Another spring break and another trip or two. I'm flying solo this year so I thought I'd try out a new spot, the Hotel Cozumel and Resort. Trip Advisor gives it good rating but I'll will wait and see. There's sand, ocean, and sun. That'll do!

I had the trip booked and then I found out I had US Air points that were about to expire, so I used them for a flight to Las Vegas. Three days of playing poker sounds like a good way to spend the SECOND week of spring break this year! As a bonus, my brother will be joining me.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home