If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: OTP Nation
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Friday, August 08, 2014

OTP Nation

While I was in Hawaii this summer RIMPAC, a gathering of navies from all over the Pacific, was going on at Pearl Harbor and in the news every day. One news anchor used a phrase that I immediately claimed as the name of my band in the event I choose to start one.

Therefore, I am officially claiming the name "Outta Town Pimps" and all the marketing rights thereof.

It's official. I'm the new leader of OTP Nation.

It's an idea worth tens of dollars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home