If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: The Fall Break
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Fall Break

I'm a big fan of traveling to Mexico for sun and relaxation and with my school's new calendar I have an entire week in October to do just that. I tried out a new all-inclusive resort on the island of Cozumel this time and highly recommend it. The El Cid is a little smaller than some resorts, but features wonderful service, good food, and crystal clear water only steps away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

My two brothers and I went to Cancun four or five years ago and did the all-inclusive thing -- it's great. They even picked us up at the airport.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

My two brothers and I went to Cancun four or five years ago on an all-inclusive -- it's great, highly recommended. They even picked us up at the airport.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home